Smartphones are types of mobile phones with multipurpose computing with many features like high hardware and operating system, Software, Internet and Multimedia functionality with basic phone functions and many more up-gradation. Smartphones come with all features and are everywhere in every part of the world nowadays every person is using a mobile phone as the mobile phone comes with a variety of features and different prices. In short mobile phones are taking over our lives. But many people have this question in mind that is, Can a cell phone be an educational tool? Yes if used in the right way. In this blog, we talk about the advantages of mobile phones in education.
Mobile phones is one of the technology that has made its mark and it’s been used for higher education.
One of its advantage is that it’s a portable device with amazing features.
Some of the Importance of mobile phones in education are as follow:
- Smartphones for students helps them to prepare for their future by enhancing their learning process.
- Smartphone now days are been used in biology, chemistry and engineering, many other field too because a mobile phone have good and fast processing capabilities.
- Smartphone are not only useful for students but are also very useful for teachers.
- One can solve their doubt just by a click.
- Smartphones can make learning easy as one can search helpful content and can learn from educational videos.
Smartphones have one more advantage that is students are confident in learning the things they are comfortable with and as phones are very popular with kids nowadays it becomes easier to make a point clear to a student by using a phone than going through pages of a book.
Smartphone application: As the phone comes with the various app’s not just games it has a variety of informative apps too, which can be useful for students to.
Benefits of using a smartphone:
- Web Surfing
- Instant Communication
- Data transfer
- Various utilities
One can make smart use of smartphones Due to the audio and videos in a smartphone as learning can become more fun and lively. And it’s an effective way to teach difficult concepts hence use of smartphones in education can benefit an individual if he/she uses a smartphone effectively.