Full Stack Development involves the development of both front end (Client-Side) and back end (Server Side) portions of web application. It works on the frontend, backend, database and debugging of web applications or websites.
It is the master of all trades when it comes to handling coding, development, and maintenance of both front-end (UI) and back-end of a software application.
Technology related to full-stack development
The front end is the visible part of the website or web application which is responsible for user experience.
Languages & Frameworks used in Front End
- HTML5- HTML is used to design the front end part of web pages using markup language. It used to define the text documentation within tag which defines the structure of web pages.
- CSS3- It allows you to apply styles to web pages, also, enables to do independent HTML that makes up each web page.
- Ajax- It is used to communicate with the back-end. A technique for creating fast and dynamic web pages and it can updates parts of a web page, without reloading the whole page.
- Bootstrap- Bootstrap is used for creating responsive websites and web applications. Mostly used for developing responsive, mobile-first websites.
- WordPress- WordPress mainly consist of website design and different kind of content for end-user.
- Photoshop- Generally, Photoshop is used for web designing, so that a design structure can be ready-made using Photoshop.
- Java- By utilizing Java, some frameworks can build HTML dynamically from the server-side.
Back end involves server-side development of web application or website with a primary focus on how the website works.
Languages used in Back End
- .NET- This framework provides programming guidelines that can be used to develop a wide range of applications from web to mobile.
- PHP- It is a server-side scripting language designed specifically for web development.
- Python- This programming language helps to work quickly and integrate systems more efficiently.
Advantages of Full Stack Development
- Knowledge of both front end and backend
- Caters the design structure
- It easily take charge of project responsibility
- Fast and timely delivery of the project
- Easy maintenance and updates
If someone looking for an institute that provides Full Stack developer training in North Mumbai (Vasai, Virar, Palghar) region, then look no further than Hrishi Computer Education. They have experienced faculties with excellent course material and provides in-depth training in the various modules of the course.
To know more about the Full Stack Development Course visit Hrishi Computer Education Vasai site: https://www.hrishicomputer.com/
Or contact on: 8149688117 / 8149588117
And if one looking for a Full Stack Development service then GlobReach is the best option for them. They have the best developers to establish an effective service to grow clients’ business, by developing a Static Website, Dynamic Website, E-Commerce Website, Responsive Website, and landing pages.
To know more about GlobReach Development services visit on https://www.globreach.com/IT-Software-Development-Company-Vasai
Or contact on 8149688117