MS-CIT Online Learning Course
Hrishi Online Buddhi is a virtual Classroom launched by the Hrishi Computer Institute. Hrishi Computer Education is a government-recognized institute and also, one of the most preferred institutes for computer courses in North Mumbai (Vasai, Virar, Palghar) region. Hrishi Online Buddhi provides many IT courses online in the guidance of an expert.
In 2001, the Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd. (MKCL) launched the MS-CIT (Maharashtra State – Certificate in Information Technology) certification course with the purpose of promoting computer literacy and skills amongst the populace in a growing digital 21st century. Ever since the MS-CIT computer course launch, it has been the most popular Computer Basics course in Maharashtra.
Due to the COVID-19 isolation situation to catch up learning, MKCL has started digital learning. Now people can learn and get government authorized certificates at home through MKCL Authorized center, and Hrishi Computer Education is one of them.
You will benefit a discount of 5% OFF on course purchase!!
To enroll visit https://www.hrishionlinebuddhi.com/
Students- Add value to the CV.
Teachers- Increase credit value.
Government Employees- Helps to get first preference in jobs.
Why Hrishi Computer Education?
Hrishi Computer is one of the appropriate MKCL’s Authorized Learning Center (ALC) selected center. To get this online MS-CIT course people need to select MKCL’s Authorized Learning Center. Also, Hrishi Computer Education is one of the top training institutes in Mumbai North region (Vasai, Virar, Palghar).
Step 1: Visit https://www.hrishionlinebuddhi.com/
Step 2: Select the MS-CIT Course.
Step 3: Click on the “Enrol” button.
Step 4: Now click on the “Pay Now” button.
Step 5: Fill the required details.
Step 6: Now, select your payment method and pay.
Terms and Conditions to Apply for Online MS-CIT Course
- Applicants required to provide basic information in the online application form.
- Before confirming the online admission, must select appropriate MKCL’s Authorized Learning Center (ALC).
- If needed, the applicant should call selected MKCL’s ALC to get all details before confirming the online admission.
- They can do the online admission by paying course fees through the payment options i.e. Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Online booking or transaction charges will be bear by the applicant.
- After receiving full payment of fees through online mode, the online receipt will be generated.
- Once done with the fees, then the applicant needs to submit a passport size photograph, Identity proofs, etc.
- MKCL’s ACL for the further admission confirmation process.
- Once ALC is selected by the applicant, then the applicant will not be allowed to change the ALC in any circumstances.
- The online course paid fees are non-transferable and non-refundable under any circumstances.
- After completion of the admission process, the learner has to complete the course at ALC Location only.
- For marketing and communication purpose, MKCL may use the applicant’s / learner’s contact information.
- MKCL has the right to modify the term and conditions without any prior notice and MKCL shall not be liable to anyone for the modifications.
Enroll now on “Government Certified MS-CIT Online Course”, at https://mscit.hrishicomputers.com/
Hurry Up! Limited seats are available! Register and unlock the amazing benefits today!